Resources for Faculty and Staff
The recruitment and retention of stellar diverse faculty and staff are pivotal to CVPA’s commitment to providing the best in arts education for all students. CVPA faculty and staff are essential to cultivating an environment for students to feel a sense of agency and belonging. CVPA values the expertise and professionalism of each faculty and staff community member and the experiential knowledge of each that impacts our overall ability to provide the best in arts education. Below is a list of Mason support resources, centers, and organizations.
- Faculty Recruitment Tips and Tools
- DEI Best Practices for Hiring
- HR & Payroll Diversity and Inclusion Recruitment Toolkit
- Mason Affinity Groups
- Accommodations for Employees
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD)
- First-Gen Center Faculty & Staff Resources
- Center for the Advancement of Well-Being Resources
CVPA’s commitment to fostering a sense of inclusion for all community members requires us to prioritize raising self-awareness, expanding our understanding, and building cultural competency skills that create the conditions for inclusion. To explore resources and learning opportunities around Mason, visit the links below.