Center for the Arts Marketing Internship
Summer 2020 Marketing Internship
The College of Visual and Performing Arts (CVPA) at George Mason University seeks qualified marketing and communications interns. This position will work with Center for the Arts and Hylton Performing Arts Center marketing staff to promote performances and events.
- Internships may have various areas of focus including:
- General marketing support including proofreading, editing, archival duties, distribution of collateral, etc.
- General publicity support including compiling earned media coverage, updating press contacts and, creating press packets for performances and events.
- Digital Marketing initiatives such as Google AdWords and social media content creation
- Multimedia (videography/photography)
- Grassroots outreach
- Email Marketing
12-15 hours/week minimum preferred. Scheduling is somewhat flexible. Internships are unpaid.
- Ability to independently manage a time-sensitive project
- Familiarity with MS Office applications (Mac experience is a plus)
- Strong editing/proofreading skills
- Familiarity with social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Familiarity with and/or experience with paid search marketing ads
For full consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to Kirstin Franko by April 17, 2020.