Center for the Arts Marketing Internship
Graphic Design Intern
The College of Visual and Performing Arts (CVPA) at George Mason University seeks qualified graphic design interns. This position will work with Center for the Arts (CFA) marketing staff to promote events at the CFA, including but not limited to Great Performances at Mason.
Internships may have various areas of focus including:
- Assisting in development and execution of visual design for CVPA digital marketing, print collateral, advertising, and social media
- Researching design projects and marketing campaigns
- Developing a cohesive visual identity for different visual and performing arts centers, events, and academic units
12-15 hours/week minimum preferred. Scheduling is somewhat flexible. Internships are unpaid.
- Ability to independently manage a time-sensitive project
- Familiarity with MS Office applications (Mac experience is a plus), working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong editing/proofreading skills
- Strong design skills reflected in a current portfolio of design projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Knowledge of George Mason University graphics standards
Please submit resume and cover letter to Kirstin Franko at firstname.lastname@example.org