- July 13, 2021Three dancers share their experiences as Black women through movement as part of an international project led by Rafael Palacios of Sankofa Danzafro.
- June 17, 2021A message on observing Juneteenth from Rick Davis, Dean of the College of Visual and Performing Arts.
- May 27, 2021The Reformation-era play “Luther’s Trumpet” poses provocative questions about faith justice, priestly celibacy and standing up against authoritarianism.
- May 21, 2021George Mason University’s College of Visual and Performing Arts (CVPA) is pleased to announce the recipients of the third round of its Young Alumni Commissioning Proj
- May 20, 2021George Mason University's College of Visual and Performing Arts Announces Djola Branner as the new Director of the School of Theater
- May 20, 2021This summer, the College of Visual and Performing Arts is bringing the music back to Northern Virginia.
- May 10, 2021As Elizabeth “Buffy” Price retires from the School of Dance, a gift from her and husband Mike Brown, together here in the large dance studio at the deLaski Performing Arts Building, will continue their memorable Mason legacy.
- September 10, 2019This fall, CVPA inspires Northern Virginia with off-campus performances in Fairfax and Reston. Along with the fall series of Lunchtime with the Arts at Mason performances at Reston Town Cen